What insurance plans do you accept?
Physical Therapy & Feldenkrais NYC is a fee-for-service office.
We are out of network for all insurance carriers. If your insurance plan includes out-of-network benefits, then you may be able to receive full or partial reimbursement for your sessions with us from your insurance plan.
Please be aware that, as of this time, neither Medicare nor Medicaid plans reimburse patients for out-of-network physical therapy with us and secondary insurers do not reimburse services that Medicare and Medicaid will not cover.
What should I expect for my first visit?
Please arrive 10 minutes early in order to fill out paperwork or download and bring the following form with you.
Dress comfortably. It is not necessary to bring sweatpants or work-out clothes, just something you can move in easily and comfortably.
Will I be charged if I miss an appointment?
A cancellation fee of $155 will be charged for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
What diagnoses do you treat?
The following is a list of the diagnosis we treat. If your diagnosis is not listed, please give us a call to discuss your specific needs further.
Head / Neck / Jaw
- Headaches: Muscle contraction
- Headaches: migraines
- Herniated discs
- TMJ Disorder
Back / Spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet joint arthropothy
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome
- Sciatica Spinal Fusion
- Spinal scoliosis
- Spinal stenosis
Shoulder / Arm
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- Bursitis Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Golfer’s elbow
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis and tears
- Shoulder dislocation & subluxation
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder replacement, lateral injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
Hip / Pelvis
- Ilio-tibial band syndrome
- Iliopsoas Syndrome
- Pelvic Pain
- Total hip replacement
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Knees / Ankles / Feet
- Achilles Sprains / Fractures
- Achilles tendonitis, tendinosis, tears
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injuries & tears (ACL)
- Arthritic toes
- Bunion Surgery
- Heel Spurs
- Medial / Lateral collateral ligament injuries
- Meniscal Tears
- Patello-femoral pain syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Plantar fasciatis
- Shin splints
- Total knee replacement
- Entropy Spasm
- Trigger points
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Stroke (Cerebro vascular accident)